The Garmin Nuvi 1370/1370T comes with many useful features including a widescreen ultra-slim GPS design with 4.3-inch touchscreen display including bluetooth wireless technology enables hands-free calling with a compatible phone; included traffic receiver provides North America traffic information. Garmin Nuvi’s are easy to use right out of the box, you don’t even need to read the instructions.
Why its good
- Form factor – Easy to carry and thin
- Price – Good value
- Performance – Good accuracy and fast satellite acquisition time
- Free lifetime traffic
- Loaded with useful features
- Advertisements in free traffic
- Some people have experienced charging issues due to direct sunlight (Easily fixable)
After using my friend’s Nuvi in Scotland last year I said I have to have one of these! It worked great and saved us many lost hours while effortlessly assisting us through hundreds of poorly signed round-abouts. He had a basic but very reliable Nuvi without many features other than direction finding, which is the main idea. I wanted a reliable Nuvi but with a few of the more interesting features. After reading reviews I eliminated the 700 & 800 series because of all the reported freezes. I eliminated …
Bottom Line – Who is this best for
This is a gps system that is loaded with useful features, if you are looking for a middle range gps system that has solid features but does not cost a ton, then this is the unit for you.
What you get in the box
- Garmin Nuvi 1370/1370T
- Preloaded City Navigator NT North America (U.S, Mexico and Canada)
- Lifetime Maps and Traffic; FM Traffic Receiver With Vehicle Power Cable
- Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
- USB Cable & Dashboard Disc
- Quick Start Manual
Do you have any questions about this system? If you do post a comment below and we will respond.