The Garmin Forerunner 305 is one of the most accurate, reliable and GPS tracking tool that exists in the market today. The Garmin Forerunner 305model has some great features which include a wireless heartrate monitor and can also be connected to Garmin’s wireless bicycle speed and candence sensor. It features an integrated, high-sensitivity SiRFstar III GPS receiver which provides superior performance and is amazingly accurate.
Why its good
- Form factor – Designed well
- Performance – Good accuracy and fast satellite acquisition time
- Flawless heart rate sampling
- Seamless integration with a computer
- Fully-automatic training log update
- User-customizable display
- Pace readout is not very accurate
- Bulky – It is larger than a wrist watch
Bottom Line – Who is this best for
For those of you who are active outside, then the Garmin Forerunner 305 is made for you. The display is crisp and because the information presented on the various pages can be completely user-customized, you can customize the user interace with the information I wanted to see while I run, cycle or walk. There are almost 40 different data fields you can choose from for display.
What you get in the box
- Garmin Forerunner 305
- Garmin Training Center CD-ROM
- Heart rate monitor
- Docking cradle
- Expander strap
- A/C charger
- USB cable
- Owner’s manual
- Quick start guide
Do you have any questions about this system? If you do post a comment below and we will respond.