The Garmin Nuvi 1350T is a newly designed GPS system from Garmin that comes with a 4.3″ widescreen and sports an ultra thin design that makes it super easy to carry the gps unit in your pocket or purse. The Garmin Nuvi 1350T comes with additional features which include and enhanced user interface, Lane Assist, ecoRoute, public transit mode and text-to-speech.
Garmin have redesigned the user interface with improved graphics and a new slide control for menu operation. You also get free traffic alerts through the integrated Garmin Nuvi 1350T FM traffic receiver. The alerts include information about traffic delays and road construction on your route. The EcoRoute feature is a “Green” Feature that calculates the most fuel-efficient route, tracks fuel usage and much more.
Why its good
- Form factor – Well designed and easy to carry
- Fast acquisition of satellite – Works even in short tunnels
- Good Routing Engine – The system calculates the best routes for you. The engine used in Garmins are better than the ones in tomtom or magellan
- Garmin WebUpdater – Garmin provides a very easy way to keep the gps system maps up to date
- Text to Speech – The system announces the street names in a very nice natural voice.
- Additional features like Lane Assist, ecoRoute and public transit mode
- Weak speaker
Bottom Line – Who is this best for
The Garmin Nuvi 1350T is a new system from Garmin that is loaded with features, it is thinner making very easy to carry and has a very nice and easy to follow user interface. This gps system is great for any type of vehicle gps needs. We would recommend this gps system to anyone.
In the Box
The following items are included in the box
- Garmin Nuvi 1350T
- Lifetime Traffic
- Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
- Preloaded with maps of North America
- FM receiver with vehicle power cable
- Quick start manual
Do you have any questions about this system? If you do post a comment below and we will respond.