For all you boaters out there, Raymarine, a world leader in marine electronics, recently announced the release of the brand new G-Series Navigation System. The new G-Series provides its users with the ultimate command station combining features such as a chartplotter, radar, fishfinder and networking.
“The new G-Series system takes speed, integration and multifunction to an unprecedented level while offering a sleek, attractive display design,” said Terry Carlson, president of Raymarine, Inc. “Building on our award-winning E-Series technology with larger displays and significantly enhanced functionality, Raymarine’s G-Series offers owners of larger vessels everything they need for the ultimate on-the-water experience.”
The G-Series (G-190)Â features include:
- High resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA).
- Raymarine ultra bright sunlight viewable display technology.
- 9 video inputs (3 Analog VGA inputs, 2 DVI Inputs, 3 Composite Video Inputs, 1 S-Video Input).
- Wide viewing angle and sharp contrast.
- Adjustable backlighting with night mode.
- Low profile, thin bezel design offers a clean and unobtrusive installation with maximum display size in a small footprint.
- Direct access keys provide quick access to each video input source as well as PIP (Picture in Picture), brightness and night mode controls.
- On Screen Display (OSD) menu for more advanced management.
- Picture In Picture with the ability to resize and reposition the second window anywhere on the display.
- Impact resistant glass fascia is bonded to the LCD to prevent condensation and improve visibility.
- Anti-reflective filter reduces reflections and optimizes sunlight visibility.
- Programmable video input names.