SkyPatrolÂ® is an innovative location service which provides wireless vehicle monitoring and tracking services using GPS and Cellular Technology. SkyPatrolÂ® can deliver location information to its subscribers using the web or telephone. The service is available anytime and anywhere cellular GSM service is active.
The target audience for this system is parents who want to track their teenagers. A recent survey conducted by Chrysler questioned 400 parents of 15-to 18 year-olds and allowed them to name multiple concerns. 39% said driving safety was one of their top worries. That was higher than 31% who named drug abuse or 17% who named alcohol abuse.
The system features:
- Track, locate and recover mobile assets via the Internet
- Frequent monitoring reports
- Detect speed and actual location data
- Receive speed alerts on your cell phone and email
- 3D mapping
- Operates off the United States Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Free activation
- 24/7 Customer Care Center for personalized assistance
System Requires $19.99 monthly subscription.
Get the SkyPatrol GPS Vehicle Tracking System here