Mio have just announced the release of a new gps and entertainment system called the C520. One main feature of the C520 is the large 4.3-inch wide screen display, which can be set to either a full-screen map view or a unique split-screen view (As show above). The split screen can display additional information about upcoming intersections or provide dynamic lists of approaching point of interest (POI’s) as defined by the user, like restaurants, gas stations, movie theaters etc. Here are the C520 features:
- Comes pre-loaded with U.S. and Canadian maps
- More than 6 million point of interest locations
- Digital video, audio and photo files are easily loaded using the built-in SD/MMC slot.
- Offers a wide range of blue tooth options
- Text-to-speech functionality
- Large 4.3-inch wide screen display
The MSRP for the Mio DigiWalker C520 is $399.95 U.S.
- Bonnie Cha of Cnet has a review of the Mio Digiwalker C520Â